The Department of Education, Central Tibetan Administration, Dharamsala invites application for the post of School Guidance Counselors in schools under the Department of Education, CTA. The selected candidates will be posted in the Senior and Secondary schools as full-time school guidance counselors.
The necessary requirements for the post are:
- Minimum qualification of M.A./M. Sc. (*School Counseling/Psychology)/ M.A. (Education)/ Master in Social Work with Second Division from Recognised University.
- First and last page of applicant’s Green Book paid upto 31st Dec 2018
- Medical Fitness certificate from a recognized Doctor.
- If employed, no objection certificate from the employer.
- Age limit: Below 35 (copy of birth certificate/ class X pass certificate)
* Applicants with Master Degree in School Counseling do not need a PG Diploma certificate.
** Preference will be given to an applicant with PG Diploma in Guidance & Counseling & experience in the field.
- Applicants must mention his/her email address & phone in the application letter
- Applicants with completed documents will be informed about the interview date later.
- Applicants must produce the original documents for verification at the time of reporting.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be entertained.
Selection will be done on the basis of interview in Tibetan and English. All the interested candidates should apply by sending the copies of required documents duly attested by any CTA Officials holding rank of Joint Secretary and above or Tibetan Settlement Officer to the following address latest by March 4, 2019.
Department of Education
Central Tibetan Administration
Dharamsala – 176215
Dated: January 31, 2019