The Department of Education (DoE), CTA is happy to announce Global Leadership Incubator (GLI) Scholarship to study an Undergraduate program in one of the Colleges/Universities in the United States. Now interested candidates may apply online via link given below latest by May 15, 2019. Click here to visit the official website of the Department of Education.
Eligibility and required documents to be uploaded:
1. Applicant must be a Tibetan refugee student who has a Green Book (GB) and a valid Registration Certificate (RC). Applicant and his/her parents’ Green Book contribution must be paid till 2018. Information about RC and GB must be mentioned in “Form-A” and attested by the concerned Tibetan Settlement Officer. (upload duly filled “Form-A”)
2. Applicant must have graduated Class XII in 2018 with a score of 75% and above. (upload Class XII marks card).
3. Applicant must have studied Tibetan Language till Class X or must have passed in “Tibetan Language Proficiency Test” (TLPT) conducted by DOE in 2018. (upload Class X marks card)
4. During application, one may have a minimum TOEFL score of 90, but later, if shortlisted, the candidate must have a minimum TOEFL score of 100. (upload TOEFL Score Sheet)
5. Completed GLI Form must be uploaded. (attached GLI Form)
Note: It’s the responsibility of the candidates to produce valid IC by August 2019.
All shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online by a member of GLI.
For any queries, contact:
Department of Education, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala – 176215
District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India
Phone: +91.01892. 226695, 222572 and 222721
Our Sites: sherig.org, facebook.com/doe.lobyon January 29, 2019