The Department of Education (DoE), CTA is happy to announce Global Leadership Incubator (GLI) Scholarship to study an Undergraduate program in one of the Colleges/Universities in the United States. Interested candidates must apply online using the link below latest by January 15, 2019: Fill the online application here.
Eligibility and required documents to be uploaded:
- Applicant must be a Tibetan refugee student who has a Green Book (GB) and a valid Registration Certificate (RC). Applicant and his/her parents’ Green Book contribution must be paid till 2018. Information about RC and GB must be mentioned in “Form-A” and attested by the concerned Tibetan Settlement Officer. (upload duly filled “Form-A”) View form below or click here
- Applicant must have graduated Class XII in 2018 with a score of 75% and above. (upload Class XII marks card).
- Applicant must have studied Tibetan Language till Class X or must have passed in “Tibetan Language Proficiency Test” (TLPT) conducted by DOE in 2018. (upload Class X marks card)
- During application, one may have a minimum TOEFL score of 90, but later, if shortlisted, the candidate must have a minimum TOEFL score of 100. (upload TOEFL Score Sheet)
- Completed GLI Form must be uploaded. View GLI Form below or click here
Note: It’s the responsibility of the candidates to produce valid IC by August 2019.
All shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online by a member of GLI.
For any queries, contact: Sonam Sangmo: firstname.lastname@example.org , Tsering Choezom: email@example.com
Department of Education, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala – 176215
District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India
Phone: +91.01892. 226695, 222572 and 222721
Website: www.sherig.org, www.lamton.org, www.facebook.com/doe.lobyon
October 25, 2018