The Department of Education (DoE), CTA is happy to announce 50 Correspondence Course (CC) Scholarship for CTA staff, Teachers, Students of Sarah/Norbulingka Institute and for those who did not get the opportunity to attend college after completing Class XII. This scholarship is provided to further improve one’s educational qualification. Interested candidates must apply online through the below link latest by 31 August 2018.
Click Here to upload required documents
Click here to download Form A
- “Form-A” duly filled with Tibetan Settlement Officer’s sign and seal.
- No Objection Certificate from the current Office or School Administration, the year of service must be mentioned in the NOC.
- Copy of applicant’s highest qualification Marks Card duly attested by a Tibetan Settlement Officer or CTA officer with the rank of Joint Secretary and above.
No. of Scholarships for each category:
- 15 seats for CTA Staff (5 reserved for women)
- 15 seats for Tibetan School Teacher (5 reserved for women)
- 10 seats for Student of Sarah/Norbulingka Institute
- 10 seats for those who did not get the opportunity to attend college after Class XII
- If all the above 50 seats are not utilized, the remaining seats will be offered to applicants who do not fall under any of the above 4 categories.
The scholarship amount per year is Rs.10,000.00
For any queries, contact:
Sonam Sangmo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sangay Lhadon: email@example.com
Department of Education, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala – 176215
District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India
Phone no: 01892-226695, 222572, 222721
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Website: www.sherig.org, www.lamton.org