The Department of Education, CTA is pleased to announce Scholarship to 14 Students who wishes to take a gap year to prepare for next year NEET (MBBS) & JEE (Engineering) exam. The Scholarship holder must undergo coaching from a reputed coaching institute in India.
Application Procedure & Eligibility
1. Application Form A (to be completed by Student & attested by Tibetan Settlement officer)
2. Copy of Class X, XII Result and NEET/JEET Result.
3. Student must have scored minimum of 60% in PCM or PCB.
4. Student must have studied Tibetan language till class X or must appear for TLPT (Tibetan Language Proficiency Test).
5. Preference will be given to those students who have graduated/passed in 2018.
6. Essay (1page) – reason for taking a gap year
7. Anyone who discontinues the program without any valid reason is liable to refund the Scholarship costs to the Department of Education, CTA.
8. Online Form: Click here
Application Deadline – Tuesday, July 31 2018
Scholarship Amount – to be decided by the DoE Scholarship committee