Dharamshala: CTA President Dr Lobsang Sangay will leave Dharamshala this afternoon for a two-day official visit to Delhi. He will be attending a meeting with dignitaries and senior leaders of the Indian government. The meeting is scheduled for two days. Dr Sangay will fly to Delhi on 17 July and will return to Dharamshala on 19 July 2018.
[ultimatesocial count="true" networks="facebook,twitter,google,print,mail"]
- CTA President Reminds Tibetans to Complete Online Registration of RC
- Photo Story: ‘Life in Exile’ – Parliament Proceeding in Action
- President of CTA talks Tibet on his first visit to Washington DC under the new US administration
- His Holiness Returns Post Jammu and Sarnath Visit
- 3rd Leadership Workshop for Tibetan Youth