The Department of Education, CTA invites application from aspiring Tibetan Students who are interested in internship opportunity at National Centre for Biological Sciences, Bengaluru and Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune from June 15 to July 15, 2018. Download the Application Form here.
The program is aimed to motivate young students to pursue higher studies in science stream by providing practical experience and study under the expertise of well-known scientists and researchers of the Institutes.
Interested candidate pursuing Bachelor in Science Degree (Non- Computer and Non- Engineering), B.Sc. (Medical – I year or II year) and B.Sc. (Non-Medical, I year / II year / III year) who wish to grab this opportunity may apply for this program latest by April 15, 2018, 5:00 pm.
- Applicants are advised to download the application form and complete the application form as per the instructions given in and send the same to DoE, CTA Dharamsala.
- Your candidature will be rejected/disqualified, if the submitted application form is incomplete or given false information.
- Scanned copies (soft copies) of your documents must be sent by email and the hard copies by speed post.
- Two ways travel cost and other required expense for the students will be borne by DoE.
- If the number of applicants exceeds the number of the nine seats available, DoE will consider different selection criteria.
- LAST DATE: April 15, 2018: Application received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Mailing Address:
Department of Education
Central Tibetan Administration
Dharamsala – 176215
Distt. Kangra (HP)
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01892-222572 / 222721