Department of Home, Central Tibetan Administration is seeking an energetic, motivated, social minded and responsible persons for the post of “Assistant coordinator” on initial two years contractual basis for our new project “Gender sensitization and Gender Mainstreaming” program under USAID 2017-2021 grant.
Post: Assistant Coordinator, Women’s Empowerment Desk
Number of post: 1
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Preference to MA/ MBA/ M.Com/ M.Sc. and degree in Gender studies
- Prior working experience in development sector/ NGOs
- Good command over Tibetan and English orally and in writing
- Copies of valid Green book and Registration Certificates (RC)
- Copies of the college mark sheet and certificate
- Medical certificate from certified doctor
- Character certificate from your local Settlement officer
- No objection certificate if the applicant is currently working in any organization
- Birth certificate or class 10th pass certificate if any
Applicants should have a capability to communicate fluently in Tibetan and English and are willing to do extensive travel within India whenever required. All the documents mentioned above must be attested by a CTA gazette officer or concerned Settlement Officer.
Salary of around 25,000 per month inclusive of all benefits.
Application deadline: Jan 5th, 2016
Interested applicants must send an application letter with passport size photo and resume with above mentioned documents to email@example.com. Applicant must bring the original documents mentioned above at the time of interview. For more information, please feel free to contact us on following details.
Mr. Chhimey Rigzen (Mr.)
Department of Home, CTA
Dharamsala, H.P. 176215
Tele fax: 01892-222214 & 222412