He/she should cover the official events in the Tibetan settlements in south India and file them to Tibet TV. Besides, the stringer should also deliver any assignments given to him/her from Tibet TV as and when necessary.
1. Language proficiency in Tibetan and English.
2. Ability to cover news, events and conduct interviews etc.
3. Ability to handle video camera and edit footages.
4. Preference will be given to candidates having background in journalism / communication studies.
5. Attested copy of duly paid Green Book as of March 31, 2018.
6. Attested copy of Registration Certificate (RC)
7. Certificate of medical fitness from a registered physician
8. Conduct certificate from the Representative of the applicant’s respective settlement office.
9. No objection letter, if currently employed, from the employer.
The stringer shall file a maximum of ten news stories per month and will be paid INR 1200/- per news story. Moreover a retaining fees and TA/DA of INR 4500 will be paid on a monthly basis. Tibet TV will provide all the necessary audio visual and technical equipment.
1. The applicant should have all the documents attested and signed by either a settlement officer or a civil servant holding the designation of Joint Secretary or above and submit the same on the following address on or before 17:00 hours, May 22, 2018.
2. The applicant should clearly mention the address for correspondence, e-mail id and mobile phone number in the application.
3. The applicant should bring all the original documents and present them in person at the time of registration.
4. The eligible candidates shall be notified of the time and mode of selection for the stringer post.
Address your application to;
Dept. of Information & Int’l Relations,
Central Tibetan Administration,
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamshala – 176215,
Distt Kangra, H.P
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com