Youth empowerment support (YES) program, Dept. of Home (CTA) is looking for competent, committed and responsible person as a soft skill trainer cum project officer on one-year contractual basis starting from June 2018 at Institute for small trade learning (ISTL) based in Bangalore.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Minimum B.A.
• Applicant with an experience and qualification in psychology, counselling, guidance and related field will be given preference.
• Attested copies of GB & RC.
• Attested copies of the collage mark sheet and certificate.
• Recommendation from settlement office and medical certificate from certified doctor.
• No objection certificate if the applicant is currently working in any organization.
• Birth certificate or class 10th pass certificate if any.
• All the documents mentioned above must be attested by a CTA gazette officer (holding the post of Joint Secretary and above)/ concerned Settlement Officer
• Applicant should not be below 21 years and above 35 years.
• Training ISTL trainees on communication, confidence building, personality development and relevant soft skill.
• Counselling and guiding trainees on career development.
• Designing training program for ISTL and working on skill development program.
• Minimum 20,000 per month ( TDS and related tax will be applicable as per law)
• Accommodation and food facilities are provided.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter with passport size photo and resume with above-mentioned documents to: email@example.com through scanning. Applicant must bring the original documents mentioned above at the time of selection and department reserve right to reject applicant if the requirements are not fulfilled.
Application deadline: 15 May 2018
For more info, please feel free to call 8894406120 / 01892- 222241/ 222214