Dharamshala: The Department of Finance, Central Tibetan Administration has announced and invited application for its maiden GST program initiative for the year 2017.
Certified by a renowned institute, this program is designed exclusively to train the qualified aspirants with the newly introduced Goods and Service Tax regulations. The program will provide professional skills and competence to independently resolve tax related issues at Tibetan Settlements.
Duration of the Workshop: 30 days
No. of Seats : 15
Last date of for submission of applications is 26 November, 2017. The program will start from 15 December, 2017.
- Should not be below the age of 25 or above the age of 40 as on November 30, 2017.
- Should have minimum bachelor degree and preference will be given to those applicants with commerce background.
- Knowledge on legal, taxation (GST) and business incorporation will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to function with minimum supervision with high sense of ownership.
- Skilled in quantitative data analysis preferred.
Please attach a duly attested copy of your updated Green Book, RC and Educational certificates along with the application form which can be downloaded at tibetanentrepreneurs.org
All documents should be forwarded to:
Department of Finance, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala
Distt. Kangra, H.P 176215 INDIA (OR) Emailed at email@example.com
Enquiry/contacts: Tenzin Wangyal: 9805035128 II Tenzin Norsang 9816768569
Application form can be downloaded below.