The Department of Information and International Relations is seeking a ‘United Nations and Human Rights Officer’ for a two-year contractual basis for European Union, United Nations and Human Rights Desk, DIIR
Post: United Nations and Human Rights Officer’
Number of post: 1
- Masters degree in the field of International Human Rights
- Excellent command over Tibetan and English language.
- At least two years work experience
- Willing to do extensive travel within India and overseas whenever required.
Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in the filed of human rights and research experience in human rights and security and diplomacy.
The applicant must demonstrate academic and professional competency in the following
-Monitor and file news reports on human rights situation in Tibet
-Publish timely articles and reports on human rights situation and cases
-Lead advocacy campaigns at United Nations
-Engage and lobby UN Special procedures and UN Member states for human rights advocacy for Tibet
-Publish multi-media productions for human rights advocacy work
-Run trainings on UN advocacy for a global audience
Applicants must submit the following documents:
– Resume with cover letter
– Copies of degree certificate
– Copies of work experience letter from employer
– Copies of valid Green book and Registration Certificates (RC)
– Copies of degree certificate and mark sheet
– Copy of birth certificate or class 10th pass certificate
– Original medical certificate with photograph from certified doctor
– Character certificate from your local Settlement officer
– No objection certificate if the applicant is currently working in any organization
All the documents mentioned above must be attested by a CTA gazette officer or concerned Settlement Officer.
Salary and Benefits: Salary and benefit equivalent to section officer designation of the regular CTA staff.
Age Limit: Should not be below the age of 25 or above the age of 40 as on August 25, 2017.
Application deadline: 5 PM, August 25, 2017
Interested applicants must submit an application letter with above-mentioned documents to diir@tibet,net or to following address, on or before the deadline. The candidates meeting the eligibility requirement will be notified individually for interview/written exam (Tibetan and English) by phone or email. Therefore contact address with mobile number and email address must be given in the application.
Applicants must bring the original documents mentioned above at the time of interview.
Department of Information and International Relations, CTA
District Kangra, H.P.