The Department of Information and International Relations is seeking a ‘Capacity Building Director and Business Communications Officer’ for a two-year contractual basis.
Post:‘Capacity Building Director and Business Communications Officer’
Number of post: 1
- Masters degree in Business Administration
- Excellent command over Tibetan and English language.
- At least one year work experience in the relevant field
Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in the filed of Business intelligence, Marketing Management, Innovation in Products and Services and Organizational Behavior.
The applicant must demonstrate academic and professional competency in the following
- Will source funding for DIIR projects and programs:-via Grant applications, Individual or group donors, crowdfunding.
- Brainstorm project areas with respective sections.
- Help sections prepare funding applications.
- Manage submissions and review of the status of grant applications.
- Maintain networks and communication with potential and existing funders, donors, contributors
- Liaise closely with DIIR Accounts and Project Section on matters relating to Grant application.
Monitoring and Evaluations Officer
Is in charge of Monitoring and Evaluations program for DIIR’s funded-projects
- Monitors implementation of projects on monthly basis and submits assessment report for DIIR Management Committee
- Evaluates the impact and outcome of projects and makes a quarterly submission of evaluation reports to DIIR Management Committee
- Steer and manage the submission of funding reports
- Liaise closely with DIIR Accounts and Project Section
DIIR’s Business Communication (Expert Input)
- Advice DIIR’s App team on the technical, engineering and business communication component to Tibet.net App, which is tri-lingual, customized and interactive.
- Advise DIIR’s Social Media Journalist on the technical, engineering and business component to Social Media Communication.
- Advice DIIR’s Publications Director to transition to online sale/distribution of DIIR publications and AV productions-amazon, kindleetal….
- Advice DIIR Social Media pages on garnering online revenues.
- Will work closely with DIIR Management Committee, DIIR Administration and DIIR Info Sec (constituted ad hoc in-charge of project section).
- Manage official email: email@example.com
- Assist Account-in-Chief on DIIR’s Tally networking project
- Assist in DIIR’s activities as and when required.
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- Resume with cover letter
- Copies of degree certificate
- Copies of work experience letter from employer
– Copies of valid Green book and Registration Certificates (RC)
– Copies of degree certificate and mark sheet
– Copy of birth certificate or class 10th pass certificate
– Original medical certificate with photograph from certified doctor
– Character certificate from your local Settlement officer
-No objection certificate if the applicant is currently working in any organization
All the documents mentioned above must be attested by a CTA gazette officer or concerned Settlement Officer.
Salary and Benefits: Salary and benefit equivalent to Office Secretary designation of the regular CTA staff.
Age Limit: Should not be below the age of 25 or above the age of 40 as on 25 August 2017.
Application deadline: 6:00 PM – 25 August 2017
Interested applicants must submit an application letter with above-mentioned documents to diir@tibet,net or to following address, on or before the deadline. The candidates meeting the eligibility requirement will be notified individually for interview/written exam (Tibetan and English) by phone or email. Therefore contact address with mobile number and email address must be given in the application.
Applicants must bring the original documents mentioned above at the time of interview.
Department of Information and International Relations, CTA
District Kangra, H.P