The Department of Education, CTA & the Tibet Fund are pleased to announce 8 Bachelor’s degree and 12 Post Graduate (Master’s Program) professional course/program. This scholarship is offered to encourage Tibetan students to apply to more competitive professional degree programs at selective professional schools in India.
Field of Study: སློབ་ཚན།
Category A: Competitive Professional Studies (UG) (ཆེད་ལས་སློབ་ཚན།)
Medicine, Dental Surgery, Medical Specialists, Engineering, Business Administration, Law, Pharmacy, Mass Communication, Architecture, Education, Computer Application, Fine Arts, Chartered Accountant, Developmental studies & Multimedia studies
Category B: Post Graduate Studies (གཙུག་ལག་རབ་འབྱམས་པའི་སློབ་ཚན།)
Master of Science, Master of Commerce, Master of Arts, Master of Philosophy & Doctor of Philosophy
Scholarship shall be awarded to applicant who choses any of the field of studies and admission in one of the listed Colleges/Universities (list separately attached). And applicant must submit following documents.
- Application form སློབ་ཡོན་འགེངས་ཤོག་
- CV སོ་སོའི་ལོ་རྒྱུས།
- Reference Letters རྒྱབ་གཉེར་ཡི་གེ་ (Applicant for Bachelor’s program must submit two reference letters; one from School Teacher and another from Principal/Rector/Headmaster. Those applying for Master’s program must submit two reference letters from College Lecturer, and one more from School Teacher/Principal/Headmaster/Rector)
- Letter of admission confirmation in one of the listed Colleges/Universities
- a) Tuition fees: སློབ་ཡོན་ཚད་གཞི།
For Category A, tuition fees will be reimbursed as per bill with the maximum ceiling of Rs 2 Lakh. Any amount expended by the applicant against capitation fee/donation will not be reimbursed.
For Category B, tuition fees will be reimbursed as per bill with a maximum ceiling of Rs 1 Lakh. Any amount expended by the applicant against capitation fee/donation will not be reimbursed.
- b) Maintenance Allowance: སློབ་ཡོན་མ་ཡིན་པའི་འགྲོ་གྲོན་གཞན།
Annual fixed maintenance allowance of Rs 80,000 will be provided for both category A & B. However M.Phil. & PhD candidates will receive an additional contingency allowance of Rs 20,000 and Rs 30,000 per annum respectively.
Application deadline: སློབ་ཡོན་སྙན་ཞུ་འབུལ་ཚེས།
August 14, 2017 – Bachelor’s program
August 31, 2017 – Post Graduate (Master’s Program)
For inquiry, contact: དྭོགས་འདྲི་ཞུ་ཡུལ།
Ngawang Yonten & Lobsang Dhargay
+91-1892-222572 & 222721
Secretary (SPSP 2017)
Department of Education, CTA
P.O. Dharamsala 176215
District Kangra, H.P
- Application Form – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_FDkaI-rpHPTGxHM2ZMRi1SWE0/view?usp=sharing
- List of Colleges/Universities – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_FDkaI-rpHPR3Zvc2d5R2luNVU/view?usp=sharing
- Reference Letter (format) – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_FDkaI-rpHPdlZoa2RNZm01YkU/view?usp=sharing