YES Tibetan Career Centre, a unit of youth empowerment support program, Dept. of Home (CTA) is looking for competent, committed and responsible person for the post of head consultant cum placement officer and computer trainer who are willing to serve for at least three years on a contractual basis at Tibetan career center (TCC), Dharamsala, H.P.
1) Head consultant cum placement officer should have a minimum bachelor degree and preference will be given to the applicant with an experience and also to those who have
educational background in psychology, counseling and guidance.
2) Computer trainer should have a minimum BCA and preference will be given to the applicant with an experience in computer teaching.
- Attested copies of GB, RC, and collage mark sheet & certificate.
- Recommendation from settlement office and medical certificate from certified doctor.
- No objection certificate if the applicant is currently working in any organization.
- Birth certificate or class 10th pass certificate if any.
- Age should not be less than 21 and not more than 40 on 30th June, 2017.
- All the documents mentioned above must be attested by a CTA gazette officer (holding the post of Joint Secretary and above)/ concerned Settlement Officer
- Salary for head consultant cum placement officer would be equivalent to the post of Undersecretary and office superintendent for computer trainer.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter with passport size photo and resume with above mentioned documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org through scanning. Applicant must bring the original documents mentioned above at the time of interview.
Application deadline: 30th June, 2017 and selection will be based on the interview and practical
Applications should be submitted to:
Department of Home
Central Tibetan Administration
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala-176215