The Department of Education, CTA is pleased to announce two Scholarship for Tibetan Student who have graduated from any of the Tibetan Schools to study A level Programme for Class XI & XII in Claremont School, UK. The Pestalozzi International Village Trust, UK funds the scholarship for Tibetan Students. The selection shall be held in Dharamsala from August 11-14, 2017.
- Applicants to the Scholarship must have graduated Class X from any of the Tibetan Schools with a minimum percentage of 60% or CGPA 6.4 Age must be between 16 and 18 years old (born between August 21, 1999 to August 20, 2002 – attach a copy of birth certificate)
- Student must be from low-income families, ideally with no relatives or close connections in the UK, US and/or any other highly developed countries.
- A copy of Class 10th Marks Card.
- A copy of Student & Parent’s Tibetan green book updated to December 2016
- A copy of Student’s Registration Certificate or Letter from Tibetan Settlement office for reason not having Registration Certificate.
- If your parents live in Tibet, separated, or deceased, then a letter from Tibetan Settlement office is mandatory.
- An application processing fee of Rs. 200/- must be sent along with an application form by demand draft payable to ‘Tibetan Children Education & Welfare Fund’
How to Submit Application Form:
- Student must fill up 8 pages Application Form (It must be handwritten and do not use pencil)
- Income Verification form (2 pages) must be completed by the Tibetan Settlement officer.
- Reference form (2 pages) must be completed either by the Principal or the Head Teacher.
- Submit a copy of Class 10th Marks Card and Registration Certificate, and including Green Book of yourself & parent.
- Admission for Class XI starts in August 2018, and therefore, it is the responsibility of the Student to get Travel document (IC) on time. Selected student will be assisted to apply for the new travel document, if necessary.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2017
For inquiry, contact:
Ngawang Yonten & Lobsang Dhargay
+91-1892-222572 & +91-1892-222721
Secretary (Pestalozzi 2018)
Department of Education, CTA
P.O. Dharamsala 176215
District Kangra, H.P.
- Application Form – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_FDkaI-rpHPVHRlU3hiZlkySDQ/view?usp=sharing
- Income Verification Form – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_FDkaI-rpHPMFF4c0FTck1YVVE/view?usp=sharing
- Academic Reference Form – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_FDkaI-rpHPZDdjVHc5aDUtdU0/view?usp=sharing
- More about A Level Programme – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_FDkaI-rpHPZWt4Qzk4X1VpZkU/view?usp=sharing