Dharamshala: The Department of Education, CTA invites application for 01 post of TGT (Tibetan) on part-time contractual basis at CST Chandragiri, Odisha. Click here to view application form.
|1. Bachelor Degree or equivalent with 50% marks with Tibetan as a subject.
2. Degree in Education from a recognised University (OR)
3. Degree or Diploma in teaching of Tibetan from DoE, CTA Dharamsala.
1. Equivalent Tibetan Degree from Monastic Institute.
2. Degree or Diploma in teaching of Tibetan from DoE, CTA Dharamshala
3. Age 35 years relax able up to five years in the case of employees
of CTSA / Central Govt. / Central Autonomous Bodies.
(Rs. 175 per period, maximum 5 periods per day)
- Copy of Degree and Mark Sheet.
- Copy of updated RC (if Tibetan)
- Copy of Green Book duly paid up to March 2017 (if Tibetan)
- A Medical Fitness Certificate from a registered doctor.
- No Objection Certificate, if the applicant is currently serving in any institution.
The engagement for the post is purely temporary but he/she may be considered for absorption into STSS at the time of transfer of school depending upon the performance and availability of post.
Desirous candidates are required to apply for the post with complete application form and attested copies of certificates/documents to the following address before 26 May 2017.
Department of Education, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dhramsala-176215(HP)
Fax: 01892-223481 | Tel: 01892-222572/222721