Dharamshala: The Department of Education, CTA is pleased to announce a scholarship opportunity for two CTA officials to pursue any Master’s program (including Russian language) in Kalmyk State University and Tuva State University. The Selected candidates will receive free tuition, dormitory accommodation, and maintenance allowance from the Scholarship. In addition to that Honorary Representative Telo Rinpoche (Office of Tibet, Moscow) would provide one-way air ticket, and monthly stipend (to cover basic living expenses) during the course of studies.
Course of Studies:
- Any program as prescribed by the University including mandatory Russian language
- Kalmyk State University – http://www.kalmsu.ru/
- Tuva State University – http://www.tuvsu.ru/
- Any CTA officials having minimum of graduate degree (3 years) from any recognized University, appointed by the Tibetan Public Service Commission (TPSC), and has completed minimum service of 5 years.
- Valid Travel document (IC) with minimum of 6 months validity from September 2017.
Submission of Applications:
- Two Passport picture (taken within last 6 months)
- Support Letter from TPSC – completion of 5 years service
- A copy of graduate degree marks card or transcript
- Essay – 400 to 500 words on reason of application to the program
- A copy of travel document (IC)
- CTA officials from outside Dharamsala may submit the application by email
- Please note that all above copies (except original) must be attested by Joint Secretary or above for applicants from Dharamsala, but applicant from outside Dharamsala may get their document attested by the Tibetan Settlement officer
Application Deadline: Friday, March 31, 2017
- Selection interview will be held on Thursday, April 6, 2017 in Dharamsala. Those applicants from outside Dharamsala will be given opportunity to have phone or Skype interview on the same day.
- Two selected candidates will be guided to file application online and other information related to the Scholarship.
Start of School: September 2017
For Inquiry, please contact:
Ngawang Yonten or Tsering Choezom
Phone: +91-1892-222572, 222721