Dharamshala: YES Tibetan Career Centre, a unit of youth empowerment support program, Dept. of Home (CTA) is looking for competent, committed and responsible person for the post of counsellor cum placement officer on a contractual basis at Tibetan career center (TCC), Dharamshala, H.P.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor degree.
- Preference will be given to the applicant with an experience and also to those who have
educational background in psychology, counselling and guidance.
- Attested copies of GB, RC, and collage mark sheet & certificate.
- Recommendation from settlement office and medical certificate from certified doctor.
- No objection certificate if the applicant is currently working in any organization.
- Birth certificate or class 10th pass certificate if any.
- All the documents mentioned above must be attested by a CTA gazette officer (holding the post of Joint Secretary and above)/ concerned Settlement Officer
Interested applicants should send a cover letter with passport size photo and resume with above mentioned documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org through scanning. Applicant must bring the original documents mentioned above at the time of interview.
Application deadline: 12 April, 2017 and selection will be based on the interview.
Applications should be submitted to:
Department of Home
Central Tibetan Administration
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala-176215