Tibet Policy Institute (TPI)
Call for Papers for the
2nd YOUNG TIBETAN RESEARCH SCHOLARS CONFERENCE
October 18 (Tuesday) – 20 (Thursday), 2016
Broad Theme: Tibet and Tibetans-in-Exile: Prospects and Challenges
Daily thematic discussions
- Day-1: Chinese government policies in Tibet and issues concerning Tibetans in Tibet
- Day-2 : Tibetans in exile: Issues and Challenges
- Day-3 : Any other areas of research related to Tibet and Tibetans in exile
- Interested participants are requested to submit their registration forms before Friday, July 29, 2016 along with the Abstract paper.
- The registration form can be downloaded from the TPI website, tibetpolicy.net.
- Tibetan research scholars pursuing Ph.D. and M.Phil. programs, affiliated to universities in India and abroad* and research institutions are eligible to apply.
- Travel and lodging expenses of the presenters will be reimbursed. Selected papers will be published on the official website of TPI.
- Click here for Registration form.
Guideline for paper submission
Submission of Abstracts
- Abstracts should be between 200-350 words and must include the author’s name, institutional affiliation together with the title of the paper.
- Abstracts will be evaluated and selected presenters will be notified by, Friday, August 5, 2016by email.
Submission of Full Papers
- Full papers shall be accepted till 5pm, Friday, September 30, 2016.
- Full papers must be submitted as a MS Word document with a word limit of 3000-3500 words. Font size: 12, Font Type: Times New Roman. Line spacing: 1.5
- Papers could be either in English or Tibetan languages. Same applies for the presentation.
Additional queries about the conference can be sent to: Rinzin Dorjee, Tibet Policy Institute Tel: 98166 68664 E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Successful candidates from abroad are requested to bear their own travel expenses.
Click here for announcement in Tibetan.