A new BPO venture by Uma Ling Technical Solution is opening up in Dharamsala soon. Uma Ling is providing business process outsourcing (BPO) services in India and abroad. The new venture aims to alleviate unemployment in the Tibetan community by creation of employment opportunities for Tibetan youths. The project is facilitated by Tibetan Administration and Welfare Society (TAWS), Paljor Office. Please note below for number of vacancies, eligibility criteria and salary offers.
Position: (Customer Care Executive for Voice Process (5 vacancies)
* Age Criteria – Min 18 yrs to 35 years of age
* Qualification – Graduate/ Non Graduate
* Excellent Communication Skills.
* Selected Candidates should not be doing any regular College or classes.
* Should be open for night shifts. (The shift timings are from 6.30pm to 3.30 am).
* Candidates should have clear English Speech with no regional Accent.
* Min-Max salary range (Depends on candidate skill sets).
Salary: please note that salary is as per the following categories
Position-(Customer Care Executive for Voice Process -5 vacancies)
a) Fresher’s salary of Rs.8000/-per month (plus bonuses and incentives).
b) 1 year experiences salary -Rs.8500/-per month (plus bonuses and incentives).
c) 2 years experience salary- Rs.9000/-per month. (plus bonuses and incentives).
d) 3 years experiences -Rs.9500/-per month.(plus bonuses and incentives).
e) Team leaders: at a salary of Rs.10, 000/-per month (3-4 years experience) (plus bonuses and incentives).
f) Assistant Managers: at a salary of Rs.12, 000/-per month (5 years experience) (plus bonuses and incentives).
Please note that
1) The salary is consolidated amount and candidates need to arrange for accommodation in Dharamasala.
2) The job is open for all Tibetan origin.
3) Educational qualification is not needed for committed candidates with excellent English language and computer skills.
4) Selected candidates will have to undergo 4-6 weeks training before they can join.
5) Finally the short listed candidates shall be called for interview and all related expense to sit for the interview shall be borne by the candidates themselves.
Start submitting your application with details as below to the following contact address from 8th July through 31st August 2013.
a)An application letter
b)Resume with contact phone number, email and postal address
c) copies of educational qualifications if any and
d) Tibetan green book paid up to 31.12.2012
Tibetan Administration and Welfare Society (TAWS)