DHARAMSHALA: The Public Service Commission of the Central Tibetan Administration has announced 4 seats available for junior clerk positions.
Position: Junior Clerk
Seats Available: 4
Qualification: Class 12 Passed
Age Limit: Should not be above 40 and below 21 as of 7 September 2013
Selection: Written test on Tibetan, English, Politics and Accounts. Interview on Tibetan, English and Political Awareness.
Interested candidates need to provide the following documents to appear for the exam:
1)Two recent passport sized photographs
2) A copy of the first, second and the last updated pages of the Green Book
3) Copies of the first and the last updated page of the Registration Certificate (RC)
4) Copy of the marks card or degree certificate
5) Copy of Birth Certificate or a copy of class X pass certificate
6) Fitness certificate affixed with one photograph from a clinic affiliated to the Department of Health or any recognized hospital. (If the fitness certificate is from Delek Hospital, attestation of Dr Tseten Dorji is mandatory)
7) A character certificate from the Settlement Officer
8) If the candidate is presently working, he/she needs to obtain an NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the present employer or institution where he/she is working.
9) If the candidate gets selected, he/she should sign a promissory note to serve CTA for at least 5 years.
The last date for submission of application is 07 September 2013.
Applications should be forwarded to the following address:
Public Service Commission, CTA
Dharamsala, district Kangra
HP -176215, India
Phone: 01892 226240
Telefax: 01892 222328