Contractual Job Announcement:
The Social and Resource Development Fund, Central Tibetan Administration has announced the following vacancies on one-year contractual basis to work in Tibetan Computer Resource Center.
1) Job Description: Database & Web Development
Seats Available: 2
i. Bachelor of computer OR DOEACC ‘A’ level OR Experience in web and database development.
2) Job Description: Technical Support/Hardware Technician
Seat Available: 1
i. Bachelor of computer OR DOEACC ‘A’ level OR Bachelor in any degree + One year hardware diploma
ii.Candidates have to sit for practical exam on technical support related work
3) Interested candidates need to provide the following documents to appear for the exam:
1) A copy of updated Green Book with bona fide letter from the local Tibetan Freedom Movement
2) Copies of the first and the last updated page of the Registration Certificate (RC)
3) Fitness certificate affixed with one photograph from a clinic affiliated to the Department of Health or any recognized hospital
4) If the candidate is presently working, he/she needs to obtain an NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the present employer or institution where he/she is working.
5) The candidate needs to get all these documents attested by the Tibetan Settlement Officer or any CTA official above the rank of Joint Secretary.
6) The last date of submission of application is 23rd July 2013
NOTE: Exam on July 26, 2013 and selected candidates have to join on August 1st, 2013
Consolidated salary of Rs. 18,000/- per month will be paid.
Applications should be addressed to:
Social and Resource Development Fund
CTA, Gangchen Kyishong
Distt. Kangra, H.P
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org