The Department of Information and International Relations of the Central Tibetan Administration hereby announce a job vacancy for one-year contractual staff for its Digitization and Archiving Project of the Tibet Museum.
Position: Office Secretary
Job description: Scanning Photographs, cataloguing and maintaining archive and assist during traveling exhibition and other activities of the Tibet Museum.
1. Minimum class XII pass
2. Knowledge of computer image editing software such as Photoshop.
3. Special consideration will be given to those having a knowledge or experience in archiving and digitization.
Applicant must submit the attested copies of the following documents:
1. Certificates and degrees.
2. First and last page of Green Book with recent dues paid.
3. First and last page of Registration Certificate (RC) with valid extension
4. Medical Certificate from a recognized hospital or medical practitioner
5. No Objection Letter from the present employer (if any)
Kindly submit your application with required documents to the following address on or before 15 March 2013.
Department of Information and International Relations
Central Tibetan Administration
(Please refer to the original announcement in Tibetan, which should be considered authoritative in case of any discrepancies)