JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
The Department of Education, Central Tibetan Administration, Dharamsala invites application for the post of a Assistant Career Counselor at the department on contractual basis for two years.
The necessary requirements for the post are:
1. Minimum qualification of M.A.(Psychology)/ M.Sc. (Psychology)/ M.A. (Education) with Second Division from Recognized University.
2. Must have minimum of six months of Post Graduate Diploma on Guidance & Counseling. (Applicants having done Masters Degree on Guidance & Counseling do not need to produce Diploma certificate separately.)
3. Preference shall be given to those applicants having served in Guidance & Counseling or in teaching.
4. First and last page of applicant’s Green Book paid upto 31st Dec, 2012
5. Medical Fitness certificate (latest) from a recognized Doctor.
6. If employed, no objection certificate from the employer.
7. Age limit: Below 50 (copy of birth certificate/ class X pass certificate)
* Applicants must mention his/her email address, phone and fax numbers if any in the application letter
* Applicants with completed documents will be called for interview, which will be conducted on January 3, 2013.
* Applicants must produce the original documents for verification at the time of reporting.
* Applications received after the deadline will not be entertained.
Pay scale: Equivalent to the post of Under Secretary of CTA (Around Rs. 14,238/-)
Selection will be done on the basis of interview in Tibetan and English. Interested candidates should apply by sending the copies of required documents duly attested by any CTA Officials holding rank of Joint Secretary and above/ Settlement Officers to the following address latest by December 20, 2012.
Department of Education
Central Tibetan Administration
Dharamsala – 176215
Distt. Kangra, H.P. India
Fax : 01892 – 223481
Tel : 01892 – 222572/ 222721Email: firstname.lastname@example.org