As you all are aware the Second Special General Meeting of Tibetans to discuss ways and means to deal with the urgent and critical situation inside Tibet will be held at Dharamshala from 25-28th September, 2012. The Kashag and Standing Committee of Tibetan Parliament have among other participants allocated 35 voluntary seats for India, Nepal and Bhutan and 50 seats from other countries, out of which, 25 seats are reserved for our people below the age of 30.
The applications should be received by email, fax or post (contact details are given below). Telephonic application will not be accepted. If there are more applicants than the seats allocated, the candidates will be chosen by lottery. The applications should reach Tibetan Parliamentary Secretariat not later than 31st July, 2012.
All interested applicants should fulfill the following criteria:
1. All applicants must have paid their Tibetan Green Book dues.
2. Duly submit the copies of page number 1, 3 and stamped pages of Green Book which shows the complete payment of all dues.
3. Or submit the certified letter from Regional Tibetan Freedom Movement or any other concerned association authorized to collect the Green Book Tax certifying the payment of all dues along with application.
4. The contact details of Tibetan Parliamentary Secretariat is :
Tibetan Parliamentary Secretariat
Dharamsala – 176215
Fax : 01892-224593
Email : email@example.com
5. All applicants must mention their address clearly along with their email and telephone number (or cell number) in the application for further reference.